The primary aim of our education is to strengthen our base for academic excellence. The Academic Excellence does not merely remain at the level of high percentage results, but to the extent we are are able to train persons into various strata of knowledge.
Brief profile of the Departments
Department of English
The Department of English aims to deliver on the following objectives:
- Sensitizing students about the importance of the language
- Inculcating in them a habit of reading literature
- Teaching them the importance of English grammar, syntax, and sentence construction
- Preparing the students for the public exam, grooming them for better grades
- Lastly, as teachers in literature, we would aim at creating humane students who are kind, compassionate and worldly wise.
Sri.Sathyakumar KC (HOD)
Smt. D. Sridevi. M.A., B.Ed.
Sri N.G. Shivakumar M.A.
Department of Hindi
- Hindi is a language by 422 million people of India and 545 million people all over the world.
- Hindi is India’s official and national language.
- Hindi language develops carries forward culture and tradition of India in students.
- It also helps in personality development and character building of the students.
Hindi language experts are required in many fields like:
- Translator of Hindi language
- Radio etc.
Smt. Saikumari, M.A.
Department of Kannada
- The main objective incorporating Kannada as a language in PUC is to create an interest among students in the state language and literature.
- To motivate the students too study this language as it will establish ethical value in student.
- As literature, reflect the society.
- It will reflect the rich diverse cultural heritage of our state.
- Inclusion of business letters will prove to be very used to students from the practical and carrier point of view.
Smt. Vijyaykumari, M.A. (H.O.D.)
Sri. Vedamurthy RM
Department of Sanskrit